Telemedicine is Here for Our Established Patients!
We are now offering Virtual Visits or Telemedicine visits for our established patients with commercial insurance plans. We are also seeing new patients. The doctor will evaluate patients via telemedicine prior to having them come into the office, in order to keep everyone as safe as possible. You should be in the state of Arizona at the time of the visit. Our staff will verify your insurance coverage. Please send all of your paperwork and insurance and ID card 24 hours prior to your appointment or if your appointment is scheduled Monday, we will need to the paperwork the Friday before. We will give you an hour + window for your appointment and the link to follow. All copays and deductibles apply. Please be understanding that the doctor is also fielding patient emergencies throughout the day and may be running behind schedule. We will do our best to keep you updated.
What will you need for the visit?
- Virtual Visit consent forms must be signed and credit card information will be kept on file and billed according to your insurance verification.
- Please let our medical assistant know the reason for your visit and have a list of any medications you are taking and the name of any new allergies.
- You will need a reliable smart phone with internet connection or a computer.
- Call from a quiet room without distractions.
- Be prepared to ask the doctor any questions you may have.
- If you need blood pressure monitoring, we recommend having your home blood pressure cuff handy. We recommend the Omron Blood Pressure cuff. Click Here to order from Amazon.
- Please check your pulse – palpate your pulse on the thumb side of your wrist and count the beats for 30 seconds. Multiply this by 2. = pulse rate. Or you can check your blood pressure machine or pulse oximeter or smart watch.
- Check your temperature. It is very important during this time to have a thermometer on hand.
- We also recommend a pulse oximeter to monitor oxygen saturation and heart rate. Click Here to order from Amazon.
- Check your weight. If you need a great scale that links to your smart phone, Click Here to order from Amazon.
- For our patients who live remotely and can not come in for regular visits, they can purchase the above items.
Please be a patient patient while you are waiting. We sometimes run behind due to patient emergencies and urgent matters.
How does it work? You can schedule a lab follow up or routine medication refill for your visit. We are seeing sick patients during the Corona Pandemic.
If you are needing immediate lab testing or swabbing for COVID-19 or Influenza, we can do drive up testing.