What makes Modern Family Medicine different than the rest?
1) More quality time with your doctor, who really cares! New patients are thoroughly evaluated and consult can last for 45 minutes to an hour depending on the problem. Dr. Gartenberg offers a second opinion and if she is not qualified, she will research the question or refer to one of her colleague specialists.
2) Specialty network of referrals including connections with Mayo Clinic Scottsdale.
3) Same day or next day appointments; evening appointments and some weekend appointments are available. We reserve same day appointment times and try to fit our established patients into the same day schedule for urgent and sick visits. We can sometimes even get new patients in the same day!
4) Email directly with your physician! Our Electronic Medical Record offers patient protected email messaging for non-urgent matters.
5) Online scheduling! Established and new patients can request appointment times through our Electronic Health Record! Just pick a time that works for you, fill out your information and someone will call you to confirm your appointment. You can request any type of appointment including Medical Acupuncture, Pap smear, physical, sick visit, etc. https://www.patientfusion.com/doctor/elissa-gartenberg-do-09091
6) Virtual Visits! For established patients, we offer virtual visits for consults, meet and greets, and follow up visits. You can sit in the comfort of your own home and see the doctor! (Currently, these visits are not covered by insurance but you can use HSA cards to pay for them).
7) Holistic Care – Dr. Gartenberg offers traditional medical management and alternative treatments such as medical acupuncture and osteopathic manipulation, cupping, supplement consultation and more!
8) In office alternative treatments such as; Medical Acupuncture, Osteopathic Manipulation, Cupping Therapy, Trigger Point injections, Hydrocollator steam hot packs, and the Breathing Bar ™ with medical grade oxygen and water-based natural aromatherapies to help with stress, headaches, post-workout muscle recovery, and more!
9) Unique classes and work-shops for alternative healing! Mindfulness classes, meditation classes, Qi Gong, Tai Chi, yoga, art therapy, music therapy, vocal training to prevent snoring, laughter yoga, and more!
10) On-site lab draws! We specialize in patients who have anxiety getting blood taken!
11) Modern technological advances! We offer pharmacogenomic testing to help customize medications! This avoids trial and errors of experimenting with medications that may not work on an individual’s metabolism. This also avoids most unpleasant side effects and medication complications. Why take one medication to combat another medication’s side effects when we now have the technology to figure out which medication is right for you?
12) Pharmaceutical quality skin care line with customized prescription serums! Medical Aesthetic procedures! Including oxygen facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasian, microneedling, Botox, and more!
13) Massage Therapy! Aids improving those achey muscles and improves relaxation.
14) Vitamin injections help patients feel better fast!
15) Bio-identical Hormone Therapy using evidence-based approach.
16) We take most commercial insurance plans and HSA cards for non-covered procedures.